Home offices for surgeons, self-driving cars that communicate with their environment and the further development of the Internet of Things (IOT). These future prospects are united by the requirement of almost latency-free (1-10 milliseconds), large and secure transmission. The new mobile communications standard 5G combines these aspects. An insight into the different use cases of the 5G playground, the current status of the expansion and what concerns there are can be heard in our expert interview from OE1.
- 5G Playground Challenge gewinnt beim “GigaLab“ der FFG
- 5G Playground reicht Challenge beim GigaLab der FFG ein!
- Die BABEG und A1 realisieren 5G Standalone am 5G Playground Carinthia
- FH Kärnten präsentiert Smart City Use Case bei der ETSI IoT Conference 2023
- 5G Playground will present applications and testing lab at the International B2B Software Days 2023